Your home’s value relies very much on current market conditions of the community where you live, as well as your specific neighborhood. These market conditions provide you a better idea of what your home is really worth.
Today, instant home evaluators such as Zillow’s estimates are not comprehensive estimates and can be off by as much as 12% which is a tremendous amount in today’s market. A comprehensive CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) on your home can give you a closer estimate of your property’s true value by determining which homes that are comparable to yours, have sold for recently.
5 things that are included in a professionally developed CMA are:
- Comparable homes that have sold and closed within the previous 12 months
- Comparable active listings – homes that are currently for sale
- Comparable pending sales – listings that have sold but have not yet closed
- Comparable Expired listings – homes that did not sell during the listing period
- A CMA also includes a current, detailed report on your home along with an estimate of its value based on today’s market.
Here’s what can you expect to see in the CMA that we prepare for you, presented in the form of a report:
- suggested selling price
- detailed information about your home, and
- the comparable properties that were researched to determine its value.
Darlene Davenport and Associates are offering our clients a complimentary, full CMA on your home. Please complete this form with as many details on your home as you can provide and we will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.